E3S Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2019Central Asian DUst Conference (CADUC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Dust properties at transport|
|Published online||18 June 2019|
- O. Alizadeh Choobari, P. Zawar-Reza, A. Sturman, The global distribution of mineral dust and its impacts on the climate system: A review, Atmos. Res. 138, 152-165 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- UNEP, WMO, UNCCD, Global Assessment of Sand and Dust Storms, United Nations Environment Programme, Nairobi (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Tanaka, Y. M. Chiba, A numerical study of the contributions of dust source regions to the global dust budget, Glob. Planet. Chang. 52, 88-104 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Middleton and A. S. Goudie, Saharan Dust: Sources and Trajectories, Trans. Inst. Br. Geogr. 26, 165-181 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gkikas, N. Hatzianastassiou, N. Mihalopoulos, Aerosol events in the broader Mediterranean basin based on 7-year (2000-2007) MODIS C005 data, Ann. Geophys. 27, 3509-3522 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.