E3S Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201911th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2019
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 June 2019|
- B. Weerts, CU Scholar NSIDC Green Data Center Project: Coolerado and Modeling an Application of the Maisotsenko Cycle (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Inernational Energy Agency, The Future of Cooling (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Gao, W. Worek, V. Konduru, K. Adensin, Energy Build. 86 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Sadighi Dizaji, E. J. Hu, L. Chen, Energy, 156 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Jani, M. Mishra, P. K. Sahoo, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 60 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. La, Y. J. Dai, Y. Li, R. Z. Wang, T. S. Ge, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 14 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Qadar Chaudhary, M. Ali, N. A. Sheikh, S. I. ul H. Gilani, S. Khushnood, Appl. Therm. Eng. 140 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Comino, M. Ruiz de Adana, F. Peci, Appl. Therm. Eng. 131 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kashif Shahzad, M. Ali, N. Ahmed Sheikh, G. Qadar Chaudhary, M. Shahid Khalil, T. U. Rashid, Appl. Therm. Eng. 128 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Pandelidis, A. Pacak, A. Cichoń, S. Anisimov, P. Drąg, B. Vager, V. Vasilijev, Energy Convers. Manag. 177 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Pandelidis, S. Anisimov, W. M. Worek, P. Drąg, Energy Build. 123 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.