E3S Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201911th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2019
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 June 2019|
- R. Wojcik, Insul. 11/12 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Patoka, Insul. 9 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Yarbrough, K. S. Teh, L. Ch. Haw, E. Salleh, S. Mat, M. Y. Sulaiman, J. of Pow. and Ener. Eng. 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Uvslokk, Ch. Schlemminger, S. Asphaug, Ener. Proc. 132 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 6946-2017-10 Building components and building elements. Heat resistance and heat transfer coefficient. Calculation methods (Polish Committee for Standardization, W. 2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Umnyakova, A. Ujma, Insul. 11/12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 56734-2015 Buildings and constructions. The calculation of thermal protection of walls with reflective insulation (Standartinform, M. 2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. F. Fokin, Building heat engineering of elements of building envelope (ABOK-PRESS, M, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Umnyakova, Stroitel’naya orbita, 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Umnyakova, Zhilishchnoye stroitel’stvo, 1/2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.