E3S Web Conf.
Volume 100, 201911th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2019
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||10 June 2019|
- Railway line nr 308 Jelenia Góra - Kamienna Góra - dolnyslask.org.pl [on-line] [access on April 1 2018] https://dolny-slask.org.pl/554495,Linia_kolejowa_nr_308_Jelenia_Gora__Kamienna_Gora.html [Google Scholar]
- J. Podolski, J. Kacprzak, J. Myslek, Principles of electric traction (Communication and Communication Publishing, Warszawa, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chwieduk, T. Dyr, Train traffic design (Printing Works of the Radom Polytechnic, Radom, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- W. Sawczuk, M. Jüngst, Brake discs for rail vehicles (In: TTS. Rail Transport Technique 12, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Madej, The theory of rail vehicle traffic (Warsaw University of Technology Publishing House, Warszawa, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kwasnikowski, Elements of motion theory and rationalization of running a train (Scientific Publisher of the Institute for Sustainable Technologies - PIB, Radom, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A., Instruction on train timetables (Ir-11), Warszawa 2015 [Google Scholar]
- W. Czarnecki, Planning of cities and settlements. Volume II. (Places of work and residence, State Scientific Publisher, Warszawa, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- Head Office of Geodesy and Cartography, Geoportal 2, access on April 3 2018, http://mapy.geoportal.gov.pl/imap [Google Scholar]
- Central Statistical Office, Local Data Bank, access 26.09. 2018, https://bdl.stat.gov.pl/BDL/start [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.