E3S Web Conf.
Volume 103, 20192019 4th International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 June 2019|
- S. Elbel, P. Hrnjak, Ejector Refrigeration: An Overview of Historical and Present Developments with an Emphasis on Air-Conditioning Applications. International Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Conference, Purdue University, USA (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S. Elbel, N. Lawrence, Review of recent developments in advanced ejector technology, International Journal of Refrigeration, 62, 1-18 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kornhauser, The use of an ejector as a refrigerant expander, in: International Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Conference, Purdue University, USA (1990). [Google Scholar]
- D.Q. Li, E.A. Groll, Transcritical CO2 refrigeration cycle with ejector-expansion device, International Journal of Refrigeration 28, 766-773 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Wongwises, S. Disawas, Performance of the two-phase ejector expansion refrigeration cycle, Technical note, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 48, 4282-4286 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Chaiwongsa, S. Wongwises, Effect of throat diameters of the ejector on the performance of the refrigeration cycle using a two-phase ejector as an expansion device, International Journal of Refrigeration 30, 601-608 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Chaiwongsa, S. Wongwises, Experimental study on R-134a refrigeration system using a two-phase ejector as an expansion device, Applied Thermal Engineering 28, 467-477 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hassanain, E. Elgendy, M. Fatouh, Ejector expansion refrigeration system: Ejector design and performance evaluation, International Journal of Refrigeration 58, 1-13 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sherif, W.E. Lear, J.M. Steadham, P.L. Hunt, J.B. Holladay, Analysis and modeling of a two-phase jet pump of a thermal management system for aerospace applications, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences 42, 185-198 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- REGULATION (EU) No 517/2014 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 16 April 2014 on fluorinated greenhouse gases and repealing Regulation (EC) No 842/2006. Off. J. Eur. Union, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- A.U. Atmaca, A. Erek, O. Ekren, Impact of the mixing theories on the performance of ejector expansion refrigeration cycles for environmentally-friendly refrigerants, International Journal of Refrigeration 97, 211-225 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.W. Lemmon, M.L. Huber, M.O. McLinden, 2013, NIST Standard Reference Database 23: Reference Fluid Thermodynamic and Transport Properties-REFPROP, Version 9.1, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Standard Reference Data Program, Gaithersburg. [Google Scholar]
- M. Minnaert, XVI. On musical air-bubbles and sounds of running water, Philos. Mag. 16 (1933) 235-248. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Smith, Void fractions in two-phase flow: a correlation based upon an equal velocity head model, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. 184, 647-664 (1969). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.