E3S Web Conf.
Volume 103, 20192019 4th International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 June 2019|
- GWEC, Global Wind Report-Annual Market Update 2017 (2018) https://gwec.net/publications/global-wind-report-2/ [Google Scholar]
- WindEurope, Breaking new ground, Report September (2018) https://windeurope.org/about-wind/reports/breaking-new-ground/ [Google Scholar]
- WindEurope, Offshore Wind in 2017, February (2018) https://windeurope.org/wp-content/uploads/files/about-wind/statistics/WindEurope-Annual-Offshore-Statistics-2017.pdf [Google Scholar]
- IRENA, Offshore innovation widens renewable energy options: Opportunities, challenges and the vital role of international co-operation to spur the global energy transformation (Brief to G7 policy makers), International Renewable Energy Agency, Abu Dhabi (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Bento, M. Fontes, Emergence of floating offshore wind energy: Technology and industry, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 99, 66-82 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2018.09.035 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Capps, C.S. Zender, Estimated global ocean wind power potential from QuikSCAT observations, accounting for turbine characteristics and siting, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 115 (D9)(2010) https://doi.org/10.1029/2009JD012679 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Raileanu, F. Onea, E. Rusu, Evaluation of the offshore wind resources in the european seas based on satellite measurements, Energy and Clean Technologies, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference-SGEM, 227-234 (2015) http://doi.org/10.5593/SGEM2015/B41/S17.030 [Google Scholar]
- F. Onea, L. Deleanu, L. Rusu, C. Georgescu, Evaluation of the wind energy potential along the Mediterranean Sea coasts, Energy Exploration & Exploitation, 34 (5), 766-792 (2016) http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/0144598716659592 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sotillo, R. Aznar, F. Valero, The 44-year Mediterranean HIPOCAS wind database: A useful tool to analyse offshore extreme wind events from a long-term regional perspective, Coastal Engineering 55 (11), 930-943 (2008) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.coastaleng.2008.02.008 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Onea, E. Rusu, Efficiency assessments for some state of the art wind turbines in the coastal environments of the Black and the Caspian seas, Energy Exploration & Exploitation 34(2), 217-234 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1177/0144598716629872 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Rusu, P. Pilar, C. Guedes Soares, Reanalysis of the Wave Conditions in the Approaches to the Portuguese Port of Sines, Maritime Transportation and Exploitation of Ocean and Coastal Resources, Editors Taylor & Francis, London, Vol II, 1137-1142 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- F. Onea, A. Raileanu, E. Rusu, Evaluation of the Wind Energy Potential in the Coastal Environment of Two Enclosed Seas, Advances in Meteorology, Article Number: 808617 (2005) http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/808617 [Google Scholar]
- J. Moemken, M. Reyers, H. Feldmann, J.G. Pinto, Future changes of wind speed and wind energy potentials in EURO-CORDEX ensemble simulations, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmosphere (2018) https://doi.org/10.1029/2018JD028473. [Google Scholar]
- D. Ganea, E. Mereuta, L. Rusu, L., Estimation of the Near Future Wind Power Potential in the Black Sea, Energies 11(11), AN 3198, (20180 https://doi.org/10.3390/en11113198 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Weber, J. Wohland, M. Reyers, J. Moemken, C. Hoppe, J.G. Pinto, D. Witthaut, Impact of climate change on backup energy and storage needs in wind-dominated power systems in Europe, PloS one 13(8), p.e0201457 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0201457 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Moss, J.A. Edmonds, K.A. Hibbard, M.R. Manning, S.K. Rose, et al., The next generation of scenarios for climate change research and assessment, Nature 463(7282), 747-756 (2010) https://doi.org/10.1038/nature08823 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Rusu, M. Bernardino, C. Guedes Soares, Influence of Wind Resolution on the Prediction of Waves Generated in an Estuary, Journal of Coastal Research SI 56, 1419-1423 (2009) http://e-geo.fcsh.unl.pt/ICS2009/_docs/ICS2009_Volume_II/1419.1423_L.Rusu_ICS2009.pdf [Google Scholar]
- E. Kjellström, L. Bärring, G. Nikulin, C. Nilsson, G. Persson, G. Strandberg, Production and use of regional climate model projections - A Swedish perspective on building climate services, Climate services 2, 15-29 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- EURO - CORDEX Guidelines. Available online: http://www.euro-cordex.net/imperia/md/content/csc/cordex/euro-cordex-guidelines-version1.0-2017.08.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D. Jacob, J. Petersen, B. Eggert, A. Alias, O.B. Christensen, et al., EURO-CORDEX: new high-resolution climate change projections for European impact research, Reg Environ Change 14, 563-578 (2014) doi:10.1007/s10113-013-0499-2. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Rusu, A.B. Raileanu, F. Onea, A comparative analysis of the wind and wave climate in the Black Sea along the shipping routes, Water 10(7), AN 924 (2018) https://doi.org/10.3390/w10070924 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Boyle, Renewable energy: power for a sustainable future, Oxford University Press (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Colmenar-Santos, J. Perera-Perez, D. Borge-Diez, Offshore wind energy: A review of the current status, challenges and future development in Spain, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 64, 1-18 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Stull, Practical Meteorology: an Algebra Based Survey of Atmospheric Science, Univ British Columbia, Canada (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Onea, F., Rusu, L., Evaluation of Some State-Of-The-Art Wind Technologies in the Nearshore of the Black Sea, Energies 11(9), 2452 (2018) https://doi.org/10.3390/en11092452 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.