E3S Web Conf.
Volume 104, 2019International Conference “Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving in Technical Systems” (EEESTS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Integrated Measurement Information Processing Devices|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- D. Chernyshov, V. Fedosov, MATEC Web of Conferences, 226, 05009 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D.Y. Chernyshov, V.I. Marchuk, S.V. Makov, A.Y. Minaev, Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the Volga region, 3, 140 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Proakis, Digital signal processing: principles algorithms and applications (Prentice-Hall International, Inc., 1996) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Dhope, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb, Croatia (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Lavate, V.K. Kokate, A.M. Sapkal, 2010 Second International Conference on Computer and Network Technology, 308 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen, X. Li, Z. Shao, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Communication Problem-Solving (ICCP), 475 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Roy, T. Kailath, IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, 32, 7, 984 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Levin, Theoretical Foundations of Statistical Radio Engineering (Soviet radio, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Tikhonov, Statistical Radio Engineering (Soviet radio, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Karasawa, The Radio Science Bulletin, 302, 5 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.