E3S Web Conf.
Volume 105, 2019IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- Coal base of Russia. Coal basins and deposits of Western Siberia (Geoinformcenter LLC, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kourekhin, News of Tomsk Polytechnic University. Georesource engineering, 5, 67-82 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kovalenko, V.B. Artemyev, P.I. Opanasenko, Earth-saving and land-reproducing technologies on coal mines (Mining" LLC, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Cheskidov, The sequence of mining flat and sloping coal seams with the placement of overburden in the internal dumps (Abstract, Novosibirsk, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Pronoza, A.I. Koryakin, S.M. Darling, Bulletin of KuzSTU, 4, 3-7 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Sakantsev, Geotechnological foundations of internal dumping during the development of deep-lying deposits of limited length (ETSU, Ekaterinburg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Rzhevsky, Open pit mining (Nedra, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kourekhin Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin, 10, 519-535 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kourekhin, On the question of the assembly of excavation and loading equipment for the development of inclined and steep coal deposits with small open pits (KuzSTU, Kemerovo, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Hitachi, Coal Age, 117:5, 56 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jonson, Coal Age, 117:2, 29-33 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.