E3S Web Conf.
Volume 105, 2019IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- O. I. Chernov, V.Y. Al’perovich, Principles of integrated methods to fight coal dust, gassing, sudden coal and gas, rock bursts and endogenous fires in coal mines (Book Publishers, Kemerovo, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- O. I. Chernov, E.S. Rozantsev, Preparation of mine fields with gazovybrosoopasnymi layers (Nedra, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Smirnov, V. V. Dyrdin, A. Yu. Manakov, Z. R. Ismagilov, The problem of formation of pulverized coal at mine outburst causd by methane hydrates (KuzSTU, Kemerovo, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- The federal rules and regulations in the field of industrial safety “Instructions Anti-dust in coal mines” (RIS, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- By Jay F. Colinet, J. P. Rider, J. M. Listak, J. A. Organiscak, A. L. Wolfe, Best Practices for Dust Control in Coal Mining (DHHS, Pittsburgh, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Roychowdhury, Coal dust explosions and their prevention (Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Shepeleva, V. V. Dyrdin, J. Min. Sci., 47, 5 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Elkin, Coal in the 21st Century, Mining, Intelligent Equipment and Environment Protection (AP, Qingdao, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Elkin, A. Meshkov, E3S Web Conf., 21, 01023 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Darcy, Les fontaines publiques de la ville de Dijon (Dalmont, Paris, 1856) [Google Scholar]
- S Whitaker, J. Transport in Porous, 1, 3 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.