E3S Web Conf.
Volume 105, 2019IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- A. I. Shushukin, Power plants: reliability, efficiency, energy saving (GCE-Energy, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Pivnyak, Mining journal, 7, 3 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- The Outlook for energy in the world and Russia to the year 2040 (ERI RAS, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Goikhman, U. P. Minovsky, The method of determining the actual values of the key parameters of energy consumption used in the calculations for the electric power in the coal industry (IGD, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- B. I. Kudrin, Industrial energy, 6, 33 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zags, Statistical estimation (Statistics, Moscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- O. N. Kassandrova, V. V. Lebedev, The processing of observational data (Science Publishers, Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- B. P. Belih, I. S. Sverdel, V. K. Oleinikov, Electric load and consumption by mining enterprises (Nedra Publishers, Moscow, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Oleinikov, Analysis and planning of energy consumption on the mountain predprijatiakh (Nedra Publishers, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Zakharova, G.I. Razgildeev, Journal of Coal, 7, 48 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Zakharova, I.A. Lobur, N.M. Shauleva, V.A. Borovtsov, Kemerovo (Atlantis Press, Paris, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.