E3S Web Conf.
Volume 105, 2019IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Problems in Mining Regions|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- S. Goswami, Research, Engineering and Management, 4:66, 79-84 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bagchi, R.N. Gupta, Surface blasting and its impact on environment (IPDP, Varanasi, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Biswas, S.B.C. Agarwal, Environmental Impact Assessment for Developing countries (Butterworth Heinemann Ltd., Oxford, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Bose, B. Singh, Impact assessment and Management, 4, 243 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Downing, J. Moles, I. McIntosh, Indigenous Peoples and Mining: Strategies and Tactics for Encounters (IIED, London, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Ghose, Effect of opencast mining on soil fertility Centre of mining environment (I.S.M, Dhanbad, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zaruba, N. Egorova, P. Kosinskij, E3S Web Conf., 15, 04003 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Zaruba, N.N. Egorova, Coal in the 21st Century: Mining, Processing and Safety, 39 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Egorova, N. Zaruba, T. Jurzina, V. Tumin, E3S Web Conf., 41, 02001 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Nish, S. Bice, New Directions in Social Impact Assessment. Conceptual and Methodological Advances (Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, London, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Penz, J. Drydyk, P. Bose, Displacement by Development. Ethics, Rights and Responsibilities‖ (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Jurzina, N. Egorova, N. Zaruba, P. Kosinskij, E3S Web Conf., 21, 04010 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Walsh, C. Wood, The Environmental Assessment of opencast coal mines (University of Manchester, Manchester, 1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.