E3S Web Conf.
Volume 105, 2019IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environment Problems in Mining Regions|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- M. Agienko, A. Naumov, I. Gaag, Yu. Volgin, E3S Web Conf., 41, 04046 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Agienko, Yu. Volgin, E. Moroz, T. Olofinskaya, E3S Web Conf., 41, 02030 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Criminal Code of the Russian Federation by 17.06.1996 (Femida, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Plenum of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation No. 41 dated November 29, 2018 “On judicial practice in criminal cases on violations of labor protection requirements and safety rules when conducting construction or other works or industrial safety requirements of hazardous production facilities” (Supreme Court of Russian Federation, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of 21.07.1997 No. 116-FZ “On Industrial Safety of Hazardous Production Facilities” (Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- State Technical Standard Occupational safety standards system. Terms and definitions (Standard Inform, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Labour Code of Russian Federation (Law Collection of Russian Federation, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- The verdict of Leninsk-Kuznetsky city court of the Kemerovo region dated 10.10.2016 in case No. 1-55 /2015 (ATP Consultant Plus Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- The verdict of the Berezovsky city court of the Kemerovo region dated October 31, 2016 in case No. 1-188/2016 (ATP Consultant Plus Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- The verdict of the Prokopevsky District Court of the Kemerovo Region dated February 21, 201 in case No. 1-33/2019 (ATP Consultant Plus Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.