E3S Web Conf.
Volume 105, 2019IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment Problems in Mining Regions|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- B.N. Kuznetsov, Sorov Educational Journal, 12, 29 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Lukon, I.S. Antsipovich, Adsorbent regeneration (Chemistry, Leningrad, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Minkhaidarova, Ecological aspects of recycling solid carbon residue of waste tire pyrolysis (KSTR, Kazan, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Mukhin, A.V. Tarasov, B.N. Klushin, Activated carbons of Russia (Metallurgy, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Murugan, M.C. Ramaswamy, G. Nagarajan, Waste Management, 28:12, 2743 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Murugan, M.C. Ramaswamy, G. Nagarajan, Fuel, 87, 2111 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Pichakhchi, Studying the possibility of using solid product of car tire pyrolysis in the process of sorption (IKST, Bombay, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Pozdnyakova, M.V. Statilko, Environment and industry, 1, 57 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Alyokhina, Industrial adsorbents: study guide (D.I. Mendeleev RCTU, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Nikolsky, L.V. Vnukova, S.A. Wolfson, T.V. Dudareva, I.A. Krasotkina, Recoverable resources, 3, 99 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.