E3S Web Conf.
Volume 105, 2019IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mining Regions’ Sustainable Development|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- V.I. Karasik, Language of the Social Status (GNOSIS, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Ostin, Word as an Action (Progress, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- Е. Bates, I. Bretherton, L.S. Snyder, From first words to grammar: Individual differences and dissociable mechanisms (UP, Cambridge, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- N. Chomsky, Barriers (MIT, Boston, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- N. Adler, International Dimentions of Organisational Behaviour (South-Western College, Ohio, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Karasik, Language Circle: Person, Concepts, Discurs (GNOSIS, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. Crystal, The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Language. 2nd edition (Cambridge University press, Cambridge, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lentz, Manager Magazine, 5, 257 (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.