E3S Web Conf.
Volume 105, 2019IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Mining Regions’ Sustainable Development|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- Environmental rating of subjects of the Russian Federation (EARF, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A report on the peculiarities of climate on the territory of the Russian Federation (EARF, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Belyaev, E. A. Ilinbayeva, Greening of socio-economic development of Russian regions as a tool for the implementation of state policy in the field of environmental management (Infra-M, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Yu. Savon, Greening of the production sector as the basis of innovative sustainable development of the region (Piter, Sankt-Peterburg, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- In Russia, a new installation of waste-free production of ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy (EARF, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Niyazova, E. F. Sadykova, Modern problems of science and education, 1, 77-82 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Bobylev, A. S. Khodjaev, Economics of nature use: textbook (MSU, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Environmental development of the EAEU received the first projects (EARF, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.