E3S Web Conf.
Volume 105, 2019IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mining Regions’ Sustainable Development|
|Published online||21 June 2019|
- M.Yu. Ababkova, Theory and practice of service: economics, social sphere, technology, 1:7, 46-51 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kamashev, T.S. Kosenko, Philosophy of education, 6:45, 124-132 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Tikhomirova, Economics, statistics and informatics, 3, 3-7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Ashilova, N.V. Nalyvayko, Philosophy of education, 1:58, 26-37 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Dianova, Modern educational technology in the global educational space, 7, 13-19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bakhtiari, Globalization and Education: Challenges and Opportunities (BITGA, London, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mitra, Beyond the Hole in the Wall: discover the Power of Self-Organized Learning (LLC New York, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Jackson, Globalization and Education (Oxford Research, Oxford, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Litinskaya, Ch. Katazhina, Veles, 6:36, 57-61 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Higher education institutions of Russia engaged in the training of specialists (specialist) for the needs of subsoil use (MISIS, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Borisova, V. Frolova, E. Merzlikina, E3S Web Conf., 21, 04016. (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Kalenov, S Kukushkin, E3S Web Conf., 41, 04025 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- O. Kalenov, E. Shavina, E3S Web Conf., 41, 04054 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Frolova, O. Dolina, T. Shpil’kina, E3S Web Conf., 21, 04018 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Dotsenko E., N. Ezdina. E3S Web Conf., 41, 04048 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.