E3S Web Conf.
Volume 107, 20192019 4th International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Renewable Energy Engineering|
|Published online||05 July 2019|
- Chi Yongning, Liang Wei, Zhang Zhankui, et al. An Overview on Key Technologies Regarding Power Transmission and Grid Integration of Large Scale Offshore Wind Power [J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2016, 36(14):3758-3771. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yuan, Hao Lili, Dai Jiaqi. Overview of the equivalent model research for wind farms [J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2015, 43(06):138-146. [Google Scholar]
- A. Pernama, S. Uski-Joutsenvuo, O. Carlson, et al. Comparison of an aggregated model of a wind farm consisting of fixed-speed wind turbines with field measurement[J]. Wind Energy, 2008, 11(1):13-27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Fernandez. J.R. Saena, F.Jurado. Dynamic models of wind farms with fixed speed wind turbines [J]. Renewalbe Energy, 2006, 31(8):1203-1230. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Ming, Ge Jiangbei, Li Gengyin. Cloud Model based DFIG Wind Farm Dynamic Voltage Equivalence Method [J].Proceedings of the CSEE, 2015, 35(05):1097-1105. [Google Scholar]
- ALI, M., ILIE, I.-S., MILANOVIC, J. V., et al. Wind Farm Model Aggregation Using Probabilistic Clustering [J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2013, 1 (1):309-316. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jin Yuqing, Ju Ping, Pan Xueping. Analysis on Controller Aggregation Method for Equivalent Modeling of DFIG-based Wind Farm [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2014, 38(3):19-24. [Google Scholar]
- Mou Pengtao, Zhao Dongmei, Wang Jiacheng. Study on Wind Farm Equivalence Model Based on MMBN Clustering Algorithm and Capacity Weighting Parameter Aggregation Method[J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology,2015, 37(11):101-106. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.