E3S Web Conf.
Volume 107, 20192019 4th International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Renewable Energy Engineering|
|Published online||05 July 2019|
- LI Hong, DONG Liang, DUAN Hongxia. On Comprehensive Evaluation and Optimization of Renewable Energy Development in China [J]. Resources Science, 2011, 33(3): 431-440. [Google Scholar]
- LI Jingjing, REN Dongming, ZHUANG Xing. Systemic evaluation method of renewable energy resources and its practical application [J]. Journal of Natural Resources, 2001, 16(4): 373-380. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Ling, FANG Jianxin, ZHOU Peng. New Energy Power Generation Performance Evaluation Research were Reviewed--Based on Multi-index Evaluation Method[J]. Technoeconomics & Management Research, 2014, 1: 3-8. [Google Scholar]
- HU Diangang, ZHANG Xuejiao, CHEN Naishi, et al. Taking a Research on multi-dimensional post evaluation methodology of new energy power generation projects[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2015, 43(4): 10-17. [Google Scholar]
- MENG Hao, CHEN Yingjian. Comprehensive Assessment on Developing Capability of New Energy Industry[J]. Forum on Science and Technology in China, 2010, 6: 51-58. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Yezhi. On Building Green Evaluation System and Model of Benefits for Developing New Energy[J]. JOURNAL OF TAIYUAN NORMAL UNIVERSITY (Natural Science Edition), 2009, 8(3): 69-72. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Zhen, ZHANG Xiliang, GAO Hu. Study on Design and Evaluation of the Development Scenarios of Renewable Energy[J]. CHINA POPULATION,RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT, 2011, 21(7): 28-32. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Bo. Research on China’s Urban New Energy Development Evaluation Index and its Application [D]. Tsinghua University, 2013: 18-24. [Google Scholar]
- DAI Hongcai, LI Qionghui, WANG Xiaolu. Research on the Evaluation Index System for Coordinated Development of New Energy and Smart Grid[J]. Energy Technology and Economics, 2011, 23(5): 18-23. [Google Scholar]
- LU Zongxiang, LI Haibo, QIAO Ying. Flexibility Evaluation and Supply/Demand Balance Principle of Power System With High-penetration Renewable Electricity[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2017, 37(1): 9-19. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.