E3S Web Conf.
Volume 108, 2019Energy and Fuels 2018
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 July 2019|
- Air pollutant concentrations at station level (statistics), European Environment Agency, 2016, European Environment Agency, 2016, report has been generated automagically by the EEA Web content management system on 06 Feb 2017 and is available as a website at http://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/data/air-pollutant-concentrations-at-station [Google Scholar]
- Ordinance of the Minister of the Environment of 24th Aug 2012 on the levels of certain substances in the air (pos. 1031, J.Act 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Malopolska Provincial Inspector for Environmental Protection in Cracow, measurement data available on the Internet http://monitoring.krakow.pios.gov.pl/dane-pomiarowe (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- The Gate of Podlasie – the regional portal prepared and supervised by the Podlaskie Voivodeship Marshal’s Office in cooperation with the main public administration organs as well as many institutions, associations and organisations in Podlasie (www.wrotapodlasia.pl/en/) [Google Scholar]
- RESOLUTION NO. XXXIV / 578/15 OF THE COUNCIL OF KRAKOW of 16 December 2015 on the establishment of entitlements to free travel by means of Municipal Communications in Cracow on the basis of a car registration certificate in case of exceeding certain levels of harmful substances in the air. (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Management of Municipal Infrastructure And Transport in Cracow, website: www.zikit.krakow.pl (avilable on 1st Jan-28th Feb 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kalotka, Renewable energy sources (Scientific Publishing House of the Institute of Exploitation Technology State Research Institute, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management, website: www.nfosigw.gov.pl (avilable on 18th Dec 2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Domański, Storage of heat energy (PWN, Warszawa, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Imaps Solargis Data, 2016, https://solargis.info/imaps/#tl=GeoModel:dni_yr_avg&c=14.43468,34.321289 (avilable on 15th Mar 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Act of 20th Feb 2015 on Renewable Energy Sources (pos. 478, J.Act 2015) [Google Scholar]
- The photovoltaic energy market in Poland (Institute for Renewable Energy, Warsow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Scoriati, K.M. Abraham, W. Van Schalkwijk And J. Hassoun (Eds.), Lithium Batteries Advanced Technologies and Applications (Willey, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Tesla energy, www.tesla.com (avilable on 28th Dec 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Statistical yearbook of the Republic of Poland 2015, ISSN 1506-0632 (Statistical Publishing Establishment). Publication available on the Internet www.stat.gov.pl [Google Scholar]
- TAURON Polska Energia, price list available on the Internet www.tauron24.pl (avilable on 28th Dec 2016) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Hewalex calculator PV available on the Internet - http://www.hewalex.pl/fotowoltaika/kalkulator/ (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.