E3S Web Conf.
Volume 108, 2019Energy and Fuels 2018
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 July 2019|
- www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2018/02/daily-chart-7. [access: 2018-05-15]. [Google Scholar]
- Global diesel engine market by product, market and region, 5th ed., New York, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- S. Parkash, Petroleum fuels manufacturing book, 1st ed., The McGraw-Hill, New York, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- W. Stanik, J. Jakóbiec, M. Wądrzyk, R. Janus, Logistyka 5, 569 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Banavali, B. Chheda, Chemical basis of diesel fuel stabilization by tertiary alkyl primary amines, Rohm and Haas Company, Deer Park, Texas 77536 [Google Scholar]
- M. Wądrzyk, R. Janus, M.P. Vos, D.W.F. Brilman, J. Anal. Appl. Pyrolysis 134, 415 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Long term storage of diesel, Fuels News, 2005 BP, Australia [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Power, W. Arfelli, R.K. Solly, Fuel stability foam, Report – Department of Defence, Defence Science and Technology Organisation, Materials Research Laboratory, Melbourne, Victoria [Google Scholar]
- E. Kwapisz, Biotechnologia 73, 166 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- U. Guzik, D. Wojcieszyńska, M. Krysiak, E. Kaczorek, Nafta-Gaz 11, 1019 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Czarnocka, M. Odziemkowska, Chemik 69, 771 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Burnus, Nafta-Gaz 9, 849 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.