E3S Web Conf.
Volume 108, 2019Energy and Fuels 2018
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||05 July 2019|
- ENVIREE project web site. Basics on REE, http://www.enviree.eu/aboutenviree/basics-on-ree/ [acessed September 2018] [Google Scholar]
- EURARE project web site. Uses of the Rare Earth Elements http://www.eurare.eu/RareEarthElements.html, [accessed September 2018] [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Report on Critical Raw Materials for the EU. Report of the Ad hoc Working Group on defining critical raw materials, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Grzesik, B. Bieda, R. Kozakiewicz and K. Kossakowska, Goal and scope and its evolution for Life Cycle Assessment of Rare Earth Elements recovery from secondary sources. SGEM 2017 Geoconference: energy and clean technologies 29 June–5 July, 2017, Albena, Bulgaria Vol. 17 iss. 41 Nuclear technologies recycling air pollution and climate change, 107–114, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Grzesik, K. Kossakowska, B. Bieda and R. Kozakiewicz **R., Screening Life Cycle Assessment of beneficiation processes for Rare Earth Elements recovery from secondary sources. IOP EES: International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environmental Development, Poland (2017) accepted manuscript [Google Scholar]
- European Commission - Joint Research Centre Institute for Environment and Sustainability, International Reference Life Cycle Data System (ILCD) Handbook General guide for Life Cycle Assessment Detailed guidance. Publications Office of the European Union, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Goedkoop, R. Heijungs, M. Huijbregts, A. De Schryver, J. Struijs, R. van Zelm, ReCiPe 2008, A life cycle impact assessment method which comprises harmonised category indicators at the midpoint and the endpoint level First edition Report I: Characterisation; http://www.lcia-recipe.net [Google Scholar]
- Y. Menard and A. Magnaldo, ENVIREE project, Deliverable D2.1: Report on the most suitable combined pretreatment, leaching and purification processes (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. Grzesi, K. Kossakowska, R. Kozakiewicz, B. Bieda, ENVIREE project, Deliverable D4.3 Environmental impact of the proposed beneficiation and separation processes (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chodak and T. Golda, ENVIREE project, Deliverable D4.2: Report on the proposed procedures and techniques for land reclamation (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G. Wernet, C. Bauer, B. Steubing, J. Reinhard, E. Moreno-Ruiz and B. Weidema, The ecoinvent database version 3 (part I): overview and methodology. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, [online] 21(9), 1218–1230 (2016), Available at: <http://link.springer.com/10.1007/s11367-016-1087-8> [Accessed 09.09.2018] [Google Scholar]
- IEA, IEA World Energy Statistics and Balances. OECD iLibrary, eISSN: 1683-4240, DOI: 10.1787/enestats-data-en. (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.