E3S Web Conf.
Volume 109, 2019International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 July 2019|
- Bulat, A.F., Makeev, S.Y., Karhapolov, A.A., Yefremov, I.A., Stavytskyi, P.H. (2010). Experimental researches of rock array state by multichannel seismic acoustic system. Geotekhnicheskaya mekhanika: Mezhvedomstvennyy sbornik nauchnykh trudov, 85, 7683 [Google Scholar]
- Tsirel, S.V., Belyaeva, L.I. (2009). Shape and slope of the magnitude-frequency relationship of dynamic events as a characteristic of the danger level and the ratio of the natural and technogenic components in the geodynamic process. Gorny informatsionnoanaliticheskiy byulleten, 11, 235-240 [Google Scholar]
- Bulat, A.F., Makeev, S.Y., Karhapolov, A.A., Zvyagilskiy, Y.L., Bokii B.V., Shkurat, E.V. (2009). The seismic acoustic system for control of rock array tense deformed state. Geotekhnicheskaya mekhanika: Mezhvedomstvennyy sbornik nauchnykh trudov, 82, 3-8 [Google Scholar]
- Lukinov, V.V., Bezruchko, K.A., Prikhodchenko, O.V., Shpak, V.U. (2012). Forecast promising areas for searching accumulations of free methane (for example mine “Butovska”). Naukovyi visnyk Natsionalnoho hirnychoho universytetu, 2, 27-35 [Google Scholar]
- Bezruchko, K., Prykhodchenko, O., Tokar, L. (2014). Prognosis for free methane traps of structural and tectonic type in Donbas. Progressive Technologies of Coal, Coalbad Methane, Ores Mining. London: Taylor & Francis Group. 267-271 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.