E3S Web Conf.
Volume 109, 2019International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||09 July 2019|
- Strength and durability of mine machines. (1979). Ukraine postgraduate polytechnic institute, (5), Moscow [Google Scholar]
- Andreev, A.V. (1967). Some questions of belt conveyor work physics. Mine machines and automatic . Design and construct, test, maintance. Moscow, 224-240 [Google Scholar]
- Mossakovskiy, V.I., Rudjakov, G.Z., Salitrenic, V.B. (1967). Contact belt and elastic drum cover research. Mine mechanic and machine industry, 18, Moscow, 320-329 [Google Scholar]
- Mossakovskiy, V.I., Petrov, V.B., Salitrenic, V.B., Grinevskiy A.G. (1977). Flexible conveyor belt interaction with one direction elastic drum cover. Applied mechanic, 7 (8), 90-95 [Google Scholar]
- Kiriya, R.V., Stahovskiy, E.A. (2000). Experimental elastic belt and conveyor drum interaction research. National Mining University, 5, Dnepropetrovsk, 24-26 [Google Scholar]
- Kiriya, R.V. (2002). Disturbing method application of Prandtl to eliminate Zhukovskiy paradox. Systems Technology, 4 (21), Dnepropetrovsk, 33-46 [Google Scholar]
- Nayfeh Ali Hasan (1976). Perturbation methods. A Willey-Interscience Publication, John Wiley&Sons. New York. London. Sydney. Toronto [Google Scholar]
- Birger, N.A., Panovko, Ya.G. (1977). Strength, duarability, vibration. Handbook in 3 books [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.