E3S Web Conf.
Volume 109, 2019International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 July 2019|
- Monastyrsky, V. F., Soloviev, S. V. (2004). Optimization of the modes of self-grinding mills during the enrichment of diamond-containing raw materials. Gornyi Zhurnal: Izvestiya VUZov, (6), 45–49 [Google Scholar]
- Firm Kluff starts to carry out the project of processing of diamonds in Copeton (1990). Mining Mag., (1), 62–68 [Google Scholar]
- Monastyrsky, V. F., Vorontsov, V. S. (2012). Models of diamond-bearing ore disintegration in the aquatic environment of wet self-grinding mills. Geo-Technical Mechanics, (104), 146–159 [Google Scholar]
- Goryachev, B. E. (2010). Tekhnologiya almazosoderzhashchikh rud. Moskva: MISIS [Google Scholar]
- Langelier, W. F. (1946). Chemical Equilibria in Water Treatment. Journal of the American Water Works Association, (38), 169–181 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feоdosev, V. I. (1999). Soprotivlenie materialov, 2. Moskva: MSTU [Google Scholar]
- Chanturia, V. A., Vigdergauz, V. E. (2008). Innovative technologies for processing technogenic mineral raw materials. Gornyi Zhurnal, (6), 71–74 [Google Scholar]
- Dvoichenkova, G. P., Chernysheva, E. N., Savitsky, L. V., Vorontsov, V. S. (2009). Intensification of the processes of ore preparation and heavy-medium separation of diamond-containing raw materials of the Nyurbinskaya tube. Gornyi Zhurnal, (6), 72–75 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.