E3S Web Conf.
Volume 109, 2019International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||09 July 2019|
- Amelin, V.A., Vasilyev, B.V., Kucherenko, S.A., Amelina, L.V. (2010). The technological control of ceilings chambers on gypsum mines. Geotekhnicheskaya Mekhanika [Geo-Technical Mechanics], (91), 122-127 [Google Scholar]
- Cheskidov, V.V., Kurenkov, D.S., Manevich, A.I. (2017). The modern methods and means of operating control in mines for support ecological and industrial safety. Gornyu informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten [Mining informational and analytical bulletin], (6), 188-199 [Google Scholar]
- Yeremenko, V.A., Yesina, Ye.N., Semenyakin, Ye.N. (2015). Technology of monitoring of an intense strained state of the developed massif of rocks. Gornyu zhurnal, (8), 42-47 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baryshnikov, V.D., Baryshnikov, D.V., Gakhova L.N., Kachalsky, V.G. (2014). Practical experience of geomechanical monitoring in underground mineral mining. Journal of Mining Science, (5), 61-73 [Google Scholar]
- Lashenko, V.I. (2016). Development of geomechanical monitoring of properties and a condition of the massif of rocks by underground mining of fields of the complex structure. Marksheyderskiy vestnik, (1), 35-43 [Google Scholar]
- Abramovich, A.S., Pudov, Ye.Yu., Kusin, Ye.G. (2017). Prerequisites of creation of a system of the automated monitoring and accounting of shifts of a roof of underground developments for the purpose of increase in safety of maintaining horns of works. Vestnik KGTU, (5), 85-90 [Google Scholar]
- P. Strzalkowski, K. Tomiczek, Proposal of a methodology assessing the risk of sink holes formation in mining areas, International Journal of Mining Sciences and Technology, 1, 85-89 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NPAOP 0.00-1.77-16. (2017). Pravyla bezpeky pid chas rozrobky rodovychch rudnykh ta nerudnykh korysnych kopalyn pidzemnym sposobom. Kyiv: MSP [Google Scholar]
- Skipochka, S.I., Sergienko, V.N. (2014). Equipment SHVK-1 for the vibroacoustic control of a condition of a rock mass. Geotekhnicheskaya Mekhanika [Geo-Technical Mechanics], (119), 79-86 [Google Scholar]
- Antsyuferov, A.V. (2010). Geomekhanichnyu monitoryng pidzemnykh geotekhnichnykh system. Donetsk: Noulidg [Google Scholar]
- Bulat, A.F. (2009). Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po geofizicheskomu kontrolyu i diagnostike geomekhanicheskogo sostoyaniya podzemnykh geotekhnicheskikh sistem ugolnykh shakht. Dnipro: IGTM NAS of Ukraine [Google Scholar]
- Tokin, A.A. (2013). Monitoring of deformations of underground excavations by means of the laser scanning systems. Interekspo Geo-Sibir, (1), 120-123 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.