E3S Web Conf.
Volume 109, 2019International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 July 2019|
- Bulat A.F., Mineev S.P., Bryukhanov A.M., Nikiforov A.V. (2013). Development of classification procedure for gas-dynamic events in coal mines. Journal of Mining Science, 49 (6), 894-901 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mineev S.P. (2016). Forecast and ways of dealing with gas-dynamic phenomena in the mines of Ukraine. Mariupol: Vostochnyy izdatelskiy dom [Google Scholar]
- Copticov V.P., Bocyy B.V., Mineev S.P. (2016). Improvement of methods and means of safe development of coal seams, prone to gas-dynamic phenomena. Donetsk: Promin [Google Scholar]
- Mineev S.P., Potapenko A.A., Mkhatvari T.Ya. (2013). Improving the efficiency of hydromining of outburst coal seams. Donetsk: Skhidnyy vydavnychyy dim [Google Scholar]
- Obschie polozheniya o privedenii plasta uglya v neudaroopasnoe sostoyanie nagnetaniem vody pod davleniem. (2018). Available at http://fccland.ru/gornyeudary/3103.html [Google Scholar]
- Chernov O.I., Rozantsev E.S. (1975). Preparation of mine fields with gas-hazardous formations. Moskva: Nedra [Google Scholar]
- Vasilyev, D., Polyakov, Y., Potapenko, A. (2013). Method of calculation of the minimum pressure of hydro breaking of the coal layer. Mining of Mineral Deposits. – Leiden, The Netherlands: CRC Press/Balkema, 177-179. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Usov O.A., Polyakov Yu.E. (2016). Factors of the influence of coal hydrotreatment on the discharge of the near-bottom part of the massif. Geotechnichna mekhanika, 129, 166-172 [Google Scholar]
- Polyakov Yu.E. (2013). Deformation model of wet coal mass discharge. Geotechnichna mekhanika, 130, 125-136 [Google Scholar]
- Usov O.A. (2015). Conformity assessment of the linear law of water filtration to the real dynamics of its pressure change during injection into coal seams. Geotechnichna mekhanika, 120, 93-101 [Google Scholar]
- Usov O.A., Mineev S.P., Dyakun R.A. (2017). Laboratory studies of two-dimensional water filtration through coal samples. Miners Forum2017: materials of international conference, 4-7 December 2017, Dnipro National Mining University, 298-307 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.