E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in the Construction|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- Yu. V. Konovalov, A. G. Prysiazhnyi, I. V. Karmazina, “Analysis of trends development tinplate world production”, Metal and Casting of Ukraine, 1, pp. 3–6 (in Russian) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. D. Vasilev, A. Yu. Putnoki, O. V. Simenenko, “Modern cold rolling mill to the plant “Zaporizhstal”, Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 1, pp. 37–40, (in Russian) (2007), [Google Scholar]
- V. Kukhar, N. Yelistratova, V. Burko, Yu. Nizhelska, O. Aksionova, “Estimation of occupation safety risks at energetic sector of Iron and Steel Works”, International Journal of Engineering & Technology (UAE), Vol. 7, No.2.23, pp.216–220 (2018) https://doi.org/10.14419/ijet.v7i2.23.11922 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. І. Kaplanov, A. G. Prysiazhnij, N. V. Lepors'ka, O. V. Kaplanova, O. V. Shemyakіn, A. V. Vasekіn, Pat. 201005396, Multistand continuous cold rolling mill of thin strips and tinplate (in Ukrainianian) (Ukraine, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Černík, R. Gburík, L. Hrabčáková, P. Vranec, “Texture analysis of tinplate steel and its application in production of double reduced high strength tinplate grades with controlled earing properties”, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 82, Conf. 1, pp. 012108 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Balalayeva, V. Artiukh, V. Kukhar, O. Tuzenko, V. Glazko, A. Prysiazhnyi, V. Kankhva, “Researching of the Stress-Strain State of the Open-Type Press Frame Using of Elastic Compensator of Errors of “Press-Die” System”, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, Vol. 692, pp. 220–235 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-70987-1_24 [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Grushko, V. V. Kukhar, Yu. O. Slobodyanyuk, “Phenomenological Model of Low-Carbon Steels Hardening during Multistage Drawing”, Solid State Phenomena, Vol. 265, pp. 114–123 (2017) https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/SSP.265.114 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Fedorinov, A. M. Spasskaya, N. A. Zakorvashevich, N. A. Koryachenko, “Mathematical design of degree of the use of supply of plasticity on edges at coldrolled ribbon and strip”, Materials Working by Pressure, Vol. 1, pp. 81–84 (in Russian) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. D. Vasilev, D. N. Samokish, R. A. Zamogil‘nyj, D. V. Zheleznov “Experimental study of the effect of tension on rolling force curves and plasticity in cold rolling”, Materials Working by Pressure, 1(44),pp. 192–198 (in Russian) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. D. Vasilev, A. V. Dementienko, S. G. Gorbunkov, “Tinplate production by double rolling”, 125 p., (in Russian) (Moscow, Metallurgy, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tsujimoto, T. Kaneko, Y. Yamada, et al., “Technological development of high speed (2800 mpm) cold rolling”, CAMP–ISIJ, 15, pp. 317–320 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.sms-group.com/sms-group/downloads/download-detail/22677/(Last accessed 04.03.2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Lee, B. I. Roh, W. I. Chun, K. Aeberli, H. J. Pohl, “Two-stand temper and double reduction mill at Dongbu Steel, Asan Bay Works”, Revue de Métallurgie, 97(11), pp. 1391–1398 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hiraiwa, S. Nouchi, M. Toshinori, et al., “New tandem cold rolling mill at Toyo Works”, CAMP–ISIJ, 15, pp. 321–323 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lagoda, E. Derevyanko, “Zhizn moya – zhestyanka [My life is tin]”, Business, Vol. 34 (353), pp. 110–113 (in Russian) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. D. Vasilev, A. Yu. Putnoki, O. V. Simenenko, “The Concept of the Development of the rolling production of the “Zaporozhstal” plant”, Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 2, pp. 48–51 (in Russian) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kukhar, A. Prysiazhnyi, E. Balalayeva, O. Anishchenko, “Designing of induction heaters for the edges of pre-rolled wide ultrafine sheets and strips correlated with the chilling end-effect”, Modern Electrical and Energy System MEES’2017, IEEE, Kremenchuk, November 15–17, pp. 404–407 (Ukraine, Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University, 2017) https://doi.org/10.1109/MEES.2017.8248945 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kukhar, O. Kurpe, E. Klimov, E. Balalayeva, V. Dragobetskii, “Improvement of the Method for Calculation the Metal Temperature Loss on a Coilbox Unit at the Rolling on Hot Strip Mills”, International Journal of Engineering & Technology (UAE), 7(4.3), pp. 35–39 (2018) https://doi.org/10.14419/ijet.v7i4.3.19548 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ya. D. Vasilev, “Engineering models and algorithms for calculating the parameters of the cold rolling”, 368 p. (in Russian) (Moscow, Metallurgy, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Pimenov, O. N. Soskovets, A. I. Traino, V. L. Traino, N. P. Netyosov, “Cold rolling and finish tinplate” 208 p. (in Russian) (Moscow, Metallurgy, 1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.