E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in the Construction|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- R. F. Borg, J. Gambatese, Jr. K. Haines, C. Hendrickson, J. Hinze, A. Horvath, E. Koehn, S. L. Moritz, M. Mass, R. A. Haughney, Rebuilding the World Trade Center. Practice Periodical on Structural Design and Construction, Vol. 8, 3, pp. 137-145 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Niederhagemann, The reactivation of a historic shaft-building. Advances in Architecture, 15, pp. 771-777 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- K. Valancius, V. Motuziene, S. Paulauskaite, Redeveloping industrial buildings for residential use: Energy and thermal comfort aspects. Energy for Sustainable Development, 29, pp. 38-46 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Talipova, E. Kosyakov, I. Polyakova, Methods for converting industrial zones. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 90 (2017) DOI: 10.1088/1755-315/90/1/012071. [Google Scholar]
- D. W. M. Chan, A. P. C. Chan, T. N. Y. Choi, An empirical survey of the benefits of implementing pay for safety scheme (PFSS) in the Hong Kong construction industry. Journal of Safety Research, 41(5), 433–443 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chan, E. Cheung, I. Wong, Revitalizing industrial buildings in Hong Kong-A case review. Sustainable Cities and Society, 15, pp. 57-63 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Mesthrige, H. L. Poon, Assessing the impact of revitalized old industrial buildings on the value of surrounding properties. An empirical study. Facilities, 33(3-4), pp. 245-261 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Amirante, R. Frachino, C. Frettoloso, From the industrial building to the lab museum: fruition and environmental – energetic issues. Society, Integration, Education: Utopias and Dystopias in Landscape and Cultural Mosaic, pp. 17-27 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Ren, L. Shih, B. McKercher, Revitalization of industrial buildings into hotels: Anatomy of a policy failure. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 42 pp. 32-38 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chan, B. Zhai, E. Cheung, Evaluating the “revitalizing industrial buildings” scheme in Hong Kong. In Proceedings of 37th AUBEA International Conference 4–6th July 2012 Theme: Construction Technology (Australia: Sydney) paper A51, pp. 525–536 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Meziania, Uncovering of Industrial Architecture Values. Procedia Engineering, 161, pp. 2073 – 2078 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ascione, F. Ceroni, R.F. De Masi, F. de’ Rossi, M. R. Pecce, Historical buildings: Multidisciplinary approach to structural/energy diagnosis and performance assessment. Applied Energy, 185, pp. 1517-1528 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Dejaco, F. Re Cecconi, S. Maltese, Journal of Building Engineering, 9, pp. 17-28 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Ascione, F. De Rossi, G. P. Vanoli, Energy and Buildings, 43(8), pp. 1925-1936 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kohonen, Self-Organizing Maps (Third Extended Edition), 501 p. (New York, 2001) ISBN 3-540-67921-9 [Google Scholar]
- O. Popova, T. Simankina, V. Lukinov, Kohonen cards for clustering fund of the residential real-estate. MATEC Web of Conferences Editor V. Murgul, c. 01013 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. D. Kosyakov, L. V. Talipova, M. A. Romanovich, A. I. Roshkovanova, T. L. Simankina, N. V. Braila, Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures, 7(70), 31-42 (2018) Doi: 10.18720/CUBS.70.3. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.