E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in the Construction|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- A.N. Mushinsky, Construction of unique buildings and structures 4(31), 182-193 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Nagruzova, Design and production of polystyrene cement energy-efficient material in construction (Comprehensive approach, Abakan, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Laukaitis, R. Zuraukas, J. Keriene, Cement Concrete Composites 27, 41-47 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Nagruzova, A.N. Arkhipova, The Eurasian Scientific Journal 6(10), 10 (2018) https://esj.today/07SAVN618.html [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Chernykh, Improving the structures and technologies for production of wall panels with a wooden frame. Author’s abstract of thesis for the degree of candidate of technical sciences (Arkhangelsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Ukrainchenko, L.A. Murtazina, K.V. Shmelev, Collection of scientific papers of the conference (Orenburg State University, Orenburg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Zhdanov, D.A. Ukrainchenko, A.F. Rozhkov, V.E. Afanasev, Methodological basis for finding rational solutions for wooden panels of the structure, Study guide (“Universitet” Publishing house, Orenburg, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sychev, Modern technologies for construction and reconstruction of buildings (BHV – Petersburg Publishing house, SPb, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Muksinov, V.S. Simonov, R.Sh. Akbaraliev, Bulletin of the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University 12-7, 5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Carroll, C. Lockhart, The complete Visual Guide to Building a House (The Taun-ton Press, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Rug, W. Monsk, Holzbau. Bemessung und Konstruction (Verlag Bauwesen, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.А. Ukrainchenko, Vestnik of Orenburg State University 4, 163 – 165 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Zhadanov, D.I. Ukrainchenko, S.V. Lesov, Collection of scientific works “Modern construction structures of metal and wood” 1(14), 93 – 97 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.