E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in the Construction|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- Russian Federation Standard GOST 25 916 [Google Scholar]
- O.Sh. Kikava, I.A. Solomin, Utilization of construction waste (Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Bazhenov, Method for determining the composition of various types of concrete (Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation Standard, GOST 8267 [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation Standard, GOST 25192 [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation Standard, GOST 26633 [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Fakhratov, E.V. Kalmykova, Effective use of crushed concrete waste in the production of concrete and reinforced concrete products. Management of investment and construction and housing and utilities complex: International Collection of Scientific Works (Moscow State Academy of Municipal Economy and Construction, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Fakhratov, V.I. Sokhryakov, E.V. Kalmykova, A.A. Belov, Magazine for Professionals StroyProfil 7(98) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kalchin, M.A. Fakhratov, O.Sh. Kikava, V.V. Baev, Industrial waste in the production of building materials. Manual for graduate students (ZAO Publishing house “Elite”, Tver, 2002) BBK 38.626.2 to 61 ISBN-12-2 [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Fakhratov, Magazine Building materials 12, 48-49 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kalgin, M.A. Fakhratov, E.V. Kalmykova, A.N. Kravchenko, International Concrete Production Magazine 2 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Kalgin A.A., Fakhratov M.A., Sokhryakov V.I., Belov A.A., Efficiency of using concrete and reinforced concrete waste with mineral additives in combination with superplasticizers (StroyProfil, OOO ‘Rosvalt”, St. Petersburg, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Aksenov, SB. Articles “New ideas of development of concrete and reinforced concrete structures” (Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- I.Kh. Nanazashvili, Building materials, products and structures, Handbook (Illuminati Higher school, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.