E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in the Construction|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- A.K. Soloviev, Svetotechnika 7, 14-16 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Mitnik, A.V. Spiridonov, Svetotechnika 10, 16-19 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Stetsky, V.A. Hodeir, Vestnik MGSU 7, 9-15 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Stetsky, V.A. Hodeir, Vestnik MGSU 8, 39-45 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Stetsky, V.A. Hodeir, PGS 6, 71-73 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Stetsky, Nauchnoeobozrenie 21, 54-58 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Stetsky, M.A. Salo, SMOT of XXI century 10, 64-66 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Soloviev, Physics of the environment (AS publishers, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Gusev, Fundamentals of Building Physics (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tvarovsky, Sun in architecture (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- E. Harkness, M. Mehta, The control of solar radiation in buildings (Stroyizdat, Moskow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Borisenko, A short reference book on climate for the world‘ countries (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Hodeir, The efficient Sun-protection devices in residential construction of Lebanon, A report on the Conference of Young Scientists (MGSU, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Blinds and shutters-thermal and visual comfort performance, characteristics and classification. European Standard (European Committee for Standardization, Brussel, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Solar shading for low energy buildings (European Solar Shading Organization. Brussel, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- “Understanding overheating – where to start?” A guide for home builders and designers (NHB Foundation, Milton Keynes, England, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.