E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in the Construction|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- S.N. Bulgakov, V.M. Bondarenko, U.Y. Kuvshinov, A.M. Kurzanov, N.N. Milovidov, G.L. Osipov, A.A. Pichugin, A.I. Tseytlin, The Theory of a Building. The Building is an Envelope. Scientific Publishing (Moscow, ASV Publishing, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kuznetsova, S.S. Leonov, E.S. Koshelev, Applied Physics and Mathematics 2, 7-12 (2019) DOI: 10.25791/pfim.02.2019.595 [Google Scholar]
- U.Y. Kuvshinov, Theoretical Basics of Indoor Microclimate Providing. Scientific publication (Moscow, Edition of Building University Association, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Sang Hee Park, Pyoung Jik Lee, Building and Environment 116, 173-181 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.buildenv.2017.02.005 [Google Scholar]
- R. Maderuelo-Sanz, J. Miguel Barrigón Morillas, V. Gómez Escobar, European Journal of Wood and Wood Products 72-6, 833–835 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Pinte, R. Boonen, W. Desmet, P. Sas, Journal of Sound and Vibration 319(3–5), 768-794 (2009) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2008.07.016 [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Gerasimov, I.P. Saltykov, The Comfortable Indoor Environment Designing in Residential Premises of the Buildings from a Perspective of Physical and Technical Parameters of Enclosing Structures, monograph (Direct-Media, Moscow, Berlin, 2019) DOI: 10.23681/496800 [Google Scholar]
- E. Skudrzyk, Symple and Complex Vibratory Systems (The Pennsylvania State. University Press,University Park and London, 1968). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sveshnikov, Applied Methods of Random Functions (Sudpromgiz, Leningrad, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Naginskaya, Automation of Architectural and Construction Design (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.