E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in the Construction|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- Y. Du, S. Wang, L.-zhe Jin, S. Wang, W.-mei. Gai, Experimental investigation and theoretical analysis of the human comfort prediction model in a confined living space. Applied Thermal Engineering, 141 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2018.05.057 [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleinik, A. Yurgaytis, Optimization of the annual construction program solution. MATEC Web of Conferences, 117, 00130 (2017), https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201711700130 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- W. Bozejko, Z. Hejducki, M. Uchroński, M. Wodecki, Solving resource-constrained construction scheduling problems with overlaps by metaheuristic. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 5(20) (2014). https://doi.org/10.3846/13923730.2014.906496 [Google Scholar]
- S. Oleynik, Amounts and sources of construction and demolition waste. Russian Journal of Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 3(1) (2016) http://dx.doi.org/10.15862/02RRO116 [Google Scholar]
- K. Grigorenko, O. Petreneva, Reconstruction of building of the first mass series as a way to increase the living space. Perm National Research Polytech. Uni. Bull.Construction and Architecture, 7(1) (2016) https://doi.org/10.15593/2224-9826/2016.1.06 [Google Scholar]
- L. Brooks, B. Lutz, From Today’s City to Tomorrow’s City: An Empirical Investigation of Urban Land Assembly. American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, 8(3) (2016). http://dx.doi.org/10.1257/pol.20130399 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. La Rosa, M. Spyra, L. Inostroza: Indicators of Cultural Ecosystem Services for urban planning: A review. Ecological Indicators, 1(61) (2016). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolind.2015.04.028 [Google Scholar]
- D. Topchiy, A. Shatrova, A. Yurgaytis, Integrated construction supervision as a tool to reduce the developer’s risks when implementing new and redevelopment projects. MATEC Web of Conferences, 193, 05032, (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305032 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- L. Glebushkina, L. Peretolchina, Residential development renewal: overbuilding or underbuilding. Systems. Methods. Technologies, 3(31) (2016) https://doi.org/10.18324/2077-5415-2016-3-182-191 [Google Scholar]
- A. Petrov, V. Peshkov, A. Petunin, Industrial technologies of reconstruction of large-panel buildings of the 1-335 series. MATEC Web Conf., 212 04009 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201821204009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Petreneva, V. Pikuleva, Method of determining the economic efficiency of the city housing fund reconstruction. Proceedings of the Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, 3, 122-134 (2016) https://doi.org/10.22227/1997-0935.2016.3.122-134 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kustikova, A. Matushkina, Techniques for reconstruction of the preserved housing stock. Proceedings of the Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, 10(109) (2017) https://doi.org/10.22227/1997-0935.2017.10.1090-1097 [Google Scholar]
- K. Borsi, T. Finney, P. Philippou, Architectural type and the discourse of urbanism. The Journal of Architecture, 7-8(23) (2018) https://doi.org/10.1080/13602365.2018.1513478 [Google Scholar]
- L. Pakhomova, S. Moiseeva, K. Tereshina, Air pollution by construction vehicles. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 463(4), 042041 (2018) doi:10.1088/1757-899X/463/4/042041 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sinenko, B. Zhadanovskiy, L. Pakhomova, Assessment of complex technological processes of concrete mixes preparation with on-site automated concrete mixing plants. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 463, 032032 (2018). doi:10.1088/1757-899X/463/3/032032 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Diatchina, I. Ptuhina, Preservation of cultural heritage monuments. Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures, 4(55) (2017) https://doi.org/10.18720/CUBS.55.6 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.