E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- V. E. Afonina, Addressing the issue of ensuring food security of the country at the expense of investment and innovation potential (Economy and entrepreneurship), 4-2(45), pp 57-60 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Chichkanov, L. A. Belyaevskaya-Plotnik, Territories of advanced development in the context of economic security of the macroregion (Regional economy), T.14, 1. pp. 227-242 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Dubrovina, Analysis of the impact of social factors on the economic security of the region (on the example of the Vladimir region) (National interests: priorities and security), T.11, 8(293), pp. 58-66 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Galkin, J. A. Salikov, J. N. Slepchenko, Strategic directions of social management of the Voronezh region economy (Bulletin of Voronezh state University of engineering technologies), T.80, 1(75), pp 413-418 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Goncharenko, S. A. Sybachin, E. R. Sharko, Application of innovative production technologies at the enterprises of the woodworking industry of Russia (Theoretical and applied Economics), 3, pp. 70-87 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Fedonina, Investment security as a key factor of sustainable development of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Mordovia (Online journal "Science"), T.8, 2(33), p. 82 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Karanina, O. A. Ryazanova, Conceptual approach to assessing the investment security of the territory from the perspective of creditworthiness risks of small businesses (on the example of single-industry towns of the Kirov region) (Innovative economic development), 4(40), pp. 250-259 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Lipina, O. L. Smirnova, Innovation as a driver of safe economic growth of macro-and meso-levels of the national economic system (Regional economy. South of Russia), 4(18), p. 16-27 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Nikulina, M. A. Gayvoronskaya, E. A. Dynnikov, A. V. Orlova, Identification of" growth points " of the region as the basis of economic security and sustainable investment development (Fundamental study), 2-12, pp. 390-395 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. I. Ogorodnikov, E. P. Guseva, Increase of economic security on the basis of information support of innovative economy functioning (Scientist‘s notes), 6(31), pp. 75-81 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Pavlov, D. V. Pavlov, Formalization of the tax optimization model in solving the problem of investment in the conditions of existing economic sanctions (Economics and business: theory and practice), 3, pp. 107-112 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Pereverzeva, A. M. Kulik, E. I. Makrinova, I. J. Kapustina, Analysis of threats to investment security and indicators of investment activity of the Belgorod region (Fundamental study), 4, pp. 109-114 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. N. Pechertseva, Investment and food security in the region (Agri-food policy of Russia), 6(42), pp. 67-70 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Reznik, A. A. Malyshev, Ecologization of production of the Penza region (Problems of social and economic stability of the region. Collection of articles VIII International scientific-practical conference. Penza state University of architecture and construction, University of Dodoma (Tanzania), pp. 92-98 (Penza, 27-28 January 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Sheglova, J. N. Babak, E. V. Bykadorova, Development of investment and innovation model of agricultural production in the region (Bulletin of don state agrarian University), 3-1(21), pp. 120-127 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.