E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- V. I. Malyuk, A. A. Danilov, MATEC Web of Conferences, 01090, Vol. 170 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Danilov, V. I. Malyuk, SPbPU science week, IIMET, part1, 45, 410, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Malyuk, A. A. Danilov, Fundamental and applied research in the field of managment, economics and trade, SPbPU, 338.001.36, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Malyuk, A. A. Danilov, Innovation clusters in the digital economy: drivers of developmet, works of the IX research-to-practice conference with foreign participation (2018) DOI: 10.18720/IEP/2018.3/64 [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Vlasov, P. D. Shimko, the Modeling of economic processes (Spbgieu, Saint-Petersburg, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Malyuk, Strategic management. Strategic organization development: tutorial and workshop for undergraduate and graduate (Moscow, Yurayt Publishing House, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Malyuk, Vest. ENGECON. Ser: Econom., 2, 165-173, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Malyuk, ECOPROM-2016, 671, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. H. Trenev, Enterprise and its structure: Diagnostics. Management. Recovery. (Moscow, Izd-v prior, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Malyuk, the problems of modern system management tools, Economy and industrial policies: theory and instrumentation, collective monograph. (Saint-Petersburg, 357-370, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. F. Verhulst, Recherches Mathématiques sur La Loi D’Accroissement de la Population, (Nouveaux Mémoires de l’Académie Royale des Sciences et Belles-Lettres de Bruxelles, 18, Art. 1, 1-45, 1845). [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Anikin, Logistics workshop: Studies. the allowance, (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Malyuk, K.P. Goloskov, Bulletin ENGECON. Ser.: Economics, 2(21), 45-53 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Malyuk, Problems of management efficiency evaluation, in the book: Restructuring of the Russian economy and industrial policy Proceedings of the scientific-practical conference with foreign participation. Edited by V. Babkin. p. 120-125 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Panik, Growth Curve modeling. Theory and Applications. Department of Economics, University of Hartford, West Hartford, Connecticut Copyright © (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.