E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- http://legalacts.ru/doc/strategija-razvitija-arkticheskoi-zony-rossiiskoi-federatsii-i/ (Last accessed 13.03.2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. C. Smith, The New North: the World in 2050. London: ProfileBooks, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Lagutina, Arctic Transit: Prospects for Russia, Annual Russian-American Seminar at St. Petersburg State University. Papers and speeches of participants of the XXII seminar (Saint-Petersburg, Publishing house of St. Petersburg State University, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Karlusov, Arctic vector of globalization of China. Arctic region: Problems of international cooperation: Chrestomathy in 3 volumes / Rossian Council on international affairs [ed. I.S. Ivanov]. (Moscow, Aspect-Press, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Yagya, N. K. Kharlampyeva, M. L. Lagutina, Arctic - a new region of China’s foreign policy, Bulletin of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Series: International Relations, 1, 43–52 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- http://inosmi.ru/fareast/20130316/207029398.html (Last accessed 27.03.2019) [Google Scholar]
- https://disser.spbu.ru/disser2/disser/ (Last accessed 25.04.2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Karlusov, Arctic in the system of global priorities of Beijing: a view from Russia, MGIMO Review of International Relations 5, 24–32 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lanteigne, China’s emerging Arctic strategies: economics and institutions, University of Iceland Press, 68 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Lyovina, I. V. Ilyin, D. F. Skrypnyuk, The possibilities of digital technologies in the implementation of telemedicine systems in the Arctic zone, Global scientific potential. 2(83), 74 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Karlusov, Arctic in the system of global priorities of Beijing: a view from Russia, MGIMO Review of International Relations, 5, 24–32 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Agreement between Iceland and Norway on the Continental Shelf in the Area between Iceland and Jan Mayen,’ National Energy Authority of Iceland, 22 October 1981 [Google Scholar]
- Norway’s Kvaerner, China’s COOEC Form Joint Venture,’ Energy Monitor Worldwide, 2 July 2014 [Google Scholar]
- https://regnum.ru/news/polit/1692453.html#ixzz336T4SXoZ (Last accessed 14.04.2019) [Google Scholar]
- https://treaties.un.org/doc/publication/unts/volume%201852/volume-1852-i-31529-english.pdf (Last accessed 19.04.2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Zaychenko, I. V. Ilin, A. I. Lyovina, Enterprise Architecture as a Means of Digital Transformation of Mining Enterprises in the Arctic. Proceedings of the 31st International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA) 4652-4659 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.