E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- C. Cooremans, Investment in energy efficiency: do the characteristics of investments matter? Energy Efficiency, 5 (4), pp. 497-518 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jackson, Promoting energy efficiency investments with risk management decision tools, Energy Policy, 38, pp. 3865-3873 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Gorshkov, N. I. Vatin, P. P. Rymkevich, A. F. Mozhaysky, O. O. Kydrevich, Payback period of investments in energy saving, Magazine of Civil Engineering, 2 (78), pp. 65-75 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nehler, J. Rasmussen, How do firms consider non-energy benefits? Empirical findings on energy-efficiency investments in Swedish industry, Journal of Cleaner Production, 113, pp. 472–482 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Cagno, E. Worrell, A. Trianni, G. Pugliese, A novel approach for barriers to industrial energy efficiency, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 19, pp. 290–308 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aleksandrov, M. Fedorova, MATEC, 170, 01011 (2018). doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201817001011. [Google Scholar]
- K. Sawade, Technological Development оf the Superconducting Magnetically Levitated Train, Japan railway engineer, 160, pp 8–4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Rob, Technical and economic comparison of high-speed-rail and maglev systems, Railway Technical Review, 1, pp. 9–15 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Kalinina, Universal approach to building the progressive scale for income taxation, Actual Problems of Economics, 2, pp. 387–400 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Ilin, S. Kalinina, Financial logistics innovations in IT Project Management. MATEC, 193, 05062, (2018). doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/2018193050629 [Google Scholar]
- O. Kalinina, E. Balchik, S. Barykin, MATEC, 239, 04021, (2018). doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201823904021 [Google Scholar]
- A. Mineeva, O. Lebedeva, Investment Valuation of Energy Efficiency Measures within Mining Companies, Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 2(8), 601-611 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.