E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- http://www.topnews.ru/news_id_102979.html (Last accessed: September 12, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- https://sntat.ru/obrazovanie/sem-faktov-o-legendarnom-astrofizike-stivene-khokinge-nevezenie-v-lyub/ (Last accessed: September 12, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Draft Report with recommendations to the Commission on Civil Law Rules on Robotics (2015/2103(INL)), Committee on Legal Affairs, European Parliament, Rapporteur, Mady 22 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Opinion of the European Economic and Social Committee on «Artificial intelligence - The consequences of artificial intelligence on the (digital) single market, production, consumption, employment and society» (own-initiative opinion), Official Journal of the European Union, 288 (01), pp. 1-9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gusarova, A. Kopytova, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 90(1), 012034 (2017) DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/90/1/012034 [Google Scholar]
- Robotics and artificial intelligence: A response to the House of Commons Science and Technology Committee inquiry into robotics and artificial intelligence, The Royal Academy of Engineering, p. 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The program “Digital Economy of the Russian Federation”, approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated July 28, 2017 1632-р1, Collection of the legislation of the Russian Federation, 32, Art. 5138 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 23.03.2018 N 482-p (as amended on 10.20.2018) “On approval of the action plan (“road map”) to improve legislation and eliminate administrative barriers in order to ensure the implementation of the National Technology Initiative in the direction of “Technet” advanced production technologies)”, collection of the legislation of the Russian Federation”, 09.04.2018, 15 (Part V), article 2173 [Google Scholar]
- Decreer of the Government of the Russian Federation of 01.11.2013 N 2036-p (as amended on 10/18/2018) “On approval of the Strategy for the development of the information technology industry in the Russian Federation for 2014-2020 and for the future until 2025”, Collection of the legislation of the Russian Federation, 46, Art. 5954 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Arkhipov, V. B. Naumov, On some issues of theoretical foundations of the development of legislation on robotics: aspects of the will and legal personality, Law, 5, p. 164 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Winkler, We the Corporations: How American Business Won Their Civil Rights (Liverlight, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Karlyuk, Ethical and legal issues of artificial intelligence [Google Scholar]
- J. McCarthy, What is Artificial Intelligence? (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Andrew, Real life and artificial intelligence. “News of artificial intelligence”, (RAII, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Zakharov, To the question of the development of the modern paradigm of engineering geology and engineering-geological surveys, Soil Science, 5, pp. 4-7 (SPb, Regional scientific public organization “Okhotsk Society of Soil Scientists”, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- А. Kopytova, Procedia Engineering 165, 1132 (2016) DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2016.11.830 [Google Scholar]
- N. Zotkina, S. Bardasov, M. Gusarova, A. Kopytova, MATEC Web of Conferences, 106, 08050 (2017) DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201710608050 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kopytova, Exchange of intellectual property 3 (XIV), 31-37 (2015) V. Lezier, M. Gusarova, A. Kopytova, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 90 (1), 012069 (2017) DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/90/1/012069 [Google Scholar]
- A. Winkler, We the Corporations: How American Business Won Their Civil Rights, (Liverlight, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.