E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- L. Gitelman, B. E. Ratnikov, Efficient power company: Economy. Management. Reforming (ZAO Olimp-Business, Russia 2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Menar, Contracts and costs in the resource-supply sub-sectors of housing and communal services (TEIS, Russia 2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Melamed, Energy Economics: Foundations of Theory (SB RAS, Russia 2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Papkov, Electricity Market and Tariffs (Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University, Nizhny Novgorod, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lelekov, Organization of production and management at generating enterprises of modern energy of Russia (MGOU, Russia 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Kpeiner, Legislative support of reforms in the energy sector, 2, p. 108-114 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Korshunova, N. G. Kuzmina, E. V. Kuzmina, Tariff formation for the transmission and distribution of electric energy in Russia, 4, p. 46-49 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Berner, Using the investment component in the tariffs for products of natural monopolies, Energy Manager, 23, p. 40–56 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Izvin, V. Lez’Er, A. Kopytova, MATEC Web of Conferences, 170, 01065 (2018) doi: 10.1051/matecconf/201817001065 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Minnullina, Economics, 8(57), p. 307-311 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Minnullina, Modern problems of management: a collection of materials of the All-Russian scientific and practical, 5, p. 97–102 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Minnullina, V. Vasiliev, E3S Web of Conferences 33, 03060 (2018), doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/20183303060 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.