E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- A. A. Testeshev, V. D. Timohovez, T. G. Mikeladze, “Identification of the Composition of Transport Streams for Remote Satellite Monitoring,” IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., vol. 463, p. 022097, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Andronov, E. Leverents. Calculation of vehicle delay at signal-controlled intersections with adaptive traffic control algorithm. MATEC Web of Conferences, Proceedings of the IV International Young Researchers Conference “Youth, Science, Solutions: Ideas and Prospects (YSSIP-2017)”, 25-27 (Tomsk, Russia, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. R. Vuchic, Transportation for Livable Cities (Territorija budushhego, 2011) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Debnath, Cities 37, 47-56 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Astarita, V.P. Giofrè, A.A. Vitale, ASRJETS 19, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- А.О. Evdokimov, А.V. Gorohov, D.Y. Lugov, I.R.J. 5, 55 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Djahel, Adaptive traffic management for secure and efficient emergency services in smart cities (PERCOM Workshops, IEEE, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Petrov, Transport strategy - XXI century, 12 (2011) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V. Erisov, V. Trushevski, EEJET 4, 9 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ju.A. Kremenec, M.P. Pecherskij, M.B. Afanas’ev, Technical facilities for traffic organization (Akademkniga, 2005) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Polukarov, L. A. Jakushin, A Manual on the Design and Implementation of Automated Traffic Control Systems (MIA USSR, 1981) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- ODM 218.6.010-2013. 5 YSSIP-2017 Methodical recommendations on the organization of road safety audit in the design and operation of highways MATEC Web of Conferences 143, 04008 (2018) (Informavtodor, 2014) (in Russian) https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201814304008 [Google Scholar]
- N. Metropolis, S. Ulam, JASA 44, 247 (1949) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sinha, Dynamics of urban traffic congestion: A kinetic Monte Carlo approach to simulating collective vehicular dynamics (COMSNETS, IEEE, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tsiakmakis, TRR Journals 2572, 66-77 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Silyanov, Theory of traffic flows in the design of roads and traffic organization (Transport, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- ODM 218.6.003-2011. Methodical recommendations on the design of traffic lights on highways (Rosavtodor, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. V. Andronov, Modeling of queues at regulated street intersections in a large city within the dense traffic] (Tyumen, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.