E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- M. Podkovyrova, Land management, cadastral, geodetic works to ensure the stability and efficiency of the development of the Russian economy: Proceedings of the Intern. scient. pract. conf. (Omsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Urban Development Code of the Russian Federation (Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Podkovyrova, A. Oleinik, A. Matveeva, E. Ivanenko, Basics of urban planning and planning of populated areas (Tyumen, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Lappo, Geography of cities (Moscow, VLADOS, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Podkovyrova, Landscape-environmental provisions of the organization of land use of settlements on the basis of a comprehensive assessment (on materials of Omsk and its suburban area) (Omsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Podkovyrova, I. Podkovyrova, Proceedings of the Intern. scientific. practical. conf., dedicated to the international conservation action “March of Parks 2007” (Kokshetau University, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Podkovyrova, A. Oleinik, Scientific and methodological foundations of the functioning of the land and property complex (Tyumen, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Podkovyrova, A. Oleinik, Landscape-environmental organization of the territory: monograph (Omsk, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Oleinik, M. Podkovyrova, I. Kurashko, L. Gileva, Planning Methodology, Organization of Rational Use and Protection of Land (Tyumen, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sidorchuk, The development of environmental auditing in the field of environmental management and environmental protection: theory, methods and practice (Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.