E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- Land Code of the Russian Federation of 25.10.2001 №136-FZ [Google Scholar]
- Civil Code of the Russian Federation (part one) of 26.11.2001 №146-FZ [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of 18.06. 2001, No. 78-FL [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of 21.07.1997 No. 122-FL [Google Scholar]
- Federal law of 31.05.2001 №73-FL [Google Scholar]
- The regulatory framework for the conduct of land management expertise, https://studbooks.net/2054228/pravo/normativno_pravovaya_baza_provedenii_zemleustroitelnoy_ekspertizy (appeal date 10.05.2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Gerasimenko, A.N. Dolin, I.A. Shipilova, The solution of expert issues related to determining the market value of construction objects and land plots that are functionally related to them: guidelines for experts. Guidelines for conducting value and conversion studies in the production of judicial construction and technical expertise (RFTSSE, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Types of judicial land surveys, https://nsovetnik.ru/sudebnaya-ekspertiza/kogda-naznachaetsya-i-kem-provoditsya-sudebnaya-zemleustroitelnaya-ekspertiza/ (appeal date 10.05.2019) [Google Scholar]
- Lawsuit. Big Encyclopedic Dictionary, http://dic.academic.ru/ (application date 10.05.2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Antonov, A.A. Anufriev, Forensic examination in the arbitration process: a textbook (Volters Kluver, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. E. Golyakova, Modern scientific knowledge: priorities and trends 1, 14–16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. G. Korukhov, Forensic examination in civil proceedings: a practical guide for experts and judges (Library of the expert “Sudex”, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Skachkova, M.V. Schmidt, Land Management, Cadastre and Land Monitoring 4, 62-67 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Shabarov, Scientists of Russia: textbook (Publishing House of the Academy of Natural Sciences, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Sh.N. Khaziev, The history of fingerprinting in Russia 1867-1994: textbook (VNIISE, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Winberg, N.T. Malakhovskaya, Judicial expertology: studies. manual (NIIRIO VSSH MIA, Volgograd, 1979) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.