E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- The Program “Digital economy of the Russian Federation”, approved by order of the Government of the Russian Federation from 28.07.2017 № 1632-p [Google Scholar]
- The Strategy of information society development in Russian Federation to 2017-2030, approved by decree of the President of the Russian Federation from 9.05.2017 № 203 [Google Scholar]
- The State (national) report on the state and use of land in the Russian Federation in 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Mironova, Actual Problems of the Humanities and Natural Sciences 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- The Public cadastral map, https://pkk5.rosreestr.ru (reference date 18.04.2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Khlebnikova, O. Miroshnikova, Interexpo Geo-Siberia, 3, 12-17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Karpov, Modern scientific researches and innovations 10(78), 12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The Automated information system of registration of citizens for the provision of land for individual housing construction, https://aiszem.krtech.ru (reference date 18.04.2009) [Google Scholar]
- The Federal information system to provide citizens with land plots, https://надальнийвосток.рф (reference date 18.04.2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Tkachenko, Basic research 1, 133-137 [Google Scholar]
- A. Ilinykh, Journal of higher educational institutions. Geodesy and aerial photography 1, 34–36 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Rudich, O. Tkacheva, International Student Science Journal 4(4) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Zakabluk, Scientific journal “Student Forum” 13(3) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vasiliev, Young scientist 14, 62-66 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Akimov, M. Jarbusynova, E. Madumarova, O. Music, Way of science 5(27), 51-55 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.