E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- S.V. Nazarov, Architecture and design of software systems (Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Zolotukhina, S.A. Krasnikova, A.S. Vishnya, Modeling of business processes (Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Kalyanov, CASE-technologies. Consulting in automation of business processes (Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- B. Marchi, S. Zanoni, M. Pasetti, L. E. Zavanella, I. Ferretti, Industrial Systems Engineering (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zanoni, B. Marchi, M. Pasetti, L. Zavanella, 2018 Industrial Efficiency Conference, Berlin (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Golov, T. Narezhnaya, N. Voytolovskiy, V. Mylnik, E. Zubeeva, MATEC Web of Conferences (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305080 [Google Scholar]
- I. Lukmanova, R. Golov, E3S Web of Conferences (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20183302047 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lyushinskiy, E.S. Fedorova, N.R. Roshan, E.M. Chistov, R.S. Golov, https://doi.org/10.1080/09507116.2017.1318505 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Artyushina, O.A. Sheypak, R.S. Golov, ACM International Conference Proceeding Series (2017) https://doi.org/10.1145/3026480.3029590 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.