E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- D. Enescu, E. O. virjoghe, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 38, 903-916 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lim, Y. K. Kang, J. W. Jeong, Appl. Therm. Eng. 144, 248–261 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Luo, L. Zhang, Z. Liu, J. Wu, Y. Zhang, Z. Wu, Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 114, 169–186 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Shen, Z. Tu, Q. Hu, C. Tao, H. Chen, Appl. Therm. Eng. 112, 688–697 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lim, J. W. Jeong, Energy and Build. 169, 353–365 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Lim, J. W. Jeong, Appl. Therm. Eng. 136, 49–62 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Lee, John Wiley & Sons Inc, Thermoelectric: Design and Materials (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Goia, M. Perino, M. Haase, Energy and Build. 54, 141–153 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ostrach, National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics, An Analysis of Laminar Free-convection Flow and Heat Transfer about a Flat Plate Parallel to the Direction of the Generating Body Force (1953) [Google Scholar]
- T. Fuji, H. Imura, Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 1515, 755–767 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Y. A. Cengel, McGraw-Hill, Heat and mass transfer: Fundamentals and applications (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.