E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- ASHRAE Fundamentals Handbook (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Lange, D. Kosiankowski, R. Hülsermann, R. Weidmann, A. Gladisch, 36th European Conference and Exhibition on Optical Communication, Energy footprint of telecommunication networks, 1-6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Banerjee, T. Mukherjee, G. Varsamopoulos, Gupta SKS, Sustain. Compt. Inform Syst, Integrating cooling awareness with thermal aware workload placement for HPC data centers, 1, 134–150 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhenglin, H. Xiang, S. Jiaojiao, S. Jianli, Contamination Control & Air-Conditioning Technology, Application status of the free cooling technology in the data center or the base station, 4, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- ETSI EN 300 019, Environmental conditions and environmental tests for telecommunications equipment, Part 1-3: Classification of environmental conditions; Stationary use at weather-protected locations. [Google Scholar]
- S. Le Masson, J. Gautier, D. Nortershauser, INTELEC 06 - Twenty-Eighth International Telecommunications Energy Conference, Simplified air-conditioning for telecommunication switches, 1-5, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Xiang, Z. Haidong, F. Kun, S. Jiaojiao, Heating Ventilating & Air Conditioning, Optimization and energy saving analysis of direct evaporative air cooler applied to telecommunication equipment rooms, 10, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mea, M. Sorrentino, G. Rizzo, A. Trifiro, F. Bedogni, A. Bonifazi, Energ. Effic., A versatile modeling approach to monitoring and reduction of energy consumption of telecommunication cooling systems, 10, 419–440 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Haghighi, IEEE Inter. Telecommun. Energ. Conf. INTELEC, Displacement free cooling for telecommunication base stations, 54-58 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.sharcnet.ca/Software/Fluent6/html/ug/node1017.htm [Google Scholar]
- P. Ocłoń, S. Łopata, M. Novak, Archives of Thermodynamics, Comparative study of conjugate gradient algorithms performance on the example of steady-state axisym-metric heat transfer problem, 34, 15–44 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Vinay, S.N. Mojdeh, C. Liu, Understanding the Bi Conjugate Gradient Stabilized Method (Bi-CGSTAB), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.sharcnet.ca/Software/Fluent6/html/ug/node992.htm [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.