E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Bennia, A., et al., Contribution to the Experimental and Numerical Dynamic Study of a Turbulent Jet Issued from Lobed Diffuser. Vol. 9. 2016. 2957-2967. [Google Scholar]
- Bennia, A., et al., Experimental and numerical investigation of a turbulent lobed diffuser jet: Application to residential comfort. Vol. 19. 2018. 104. [Google Scholar]
- Meslem, A., I. Nastase, and F. Allard, Passive mixing control for innovative air diffusion terminal devices for buildings. Building and Environment, 2010. 45: p. 2679–2688. [Google Scholar]
- Nastase, I. and A. Meslem, Passive control of jet flows using lobed nozzle geometries. Vol. 8. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Dia, A., Simulation of lobed jet flows for optimisation of Air Diffusion Terminal Units. 2012, Université de La Rochelle. [Google Scholar]
- Dimotakis, P.E., The mixing transition in turbulent flows. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 2000. 409: p. 69–98. [Google Scholar]
- Meslem, A., et al., A comparison of three turbulence models for the prediction of parallel lobed jets in perforated panel optimization. Building and Environment, 2011. 46: p. 2203–2219. [Google Scholar]
- Meslem, A., et al., Optimization of Lobed Perforated Panel Diffuser: Numerical Study of Orifice Geometry. Vol. 6. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Nastase, I., A. Meslem, and P. Gervais, Primary and secondary vortical structures contribution in the entrainement of low Reynolds number jet flows. Experiments in Fluids, 2008. 44(6): p. 1027–1033. [Google Scholar]
- Meslem, A., et al., Comparison of turbulence models in simulating jet flow from a cross-shaped orifice. European Journal of Mechanics - B/Fluids, 2014. 44: p. 100–120. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I, N., Analyse des jets lobés en vue de leur intégration dans les Unités Terminales de Diffusion d’air. 2007, Université de La Rochelle. [Google Scholar]
- Nastase, I., A. Meslem, and M. El Hassan, Image processing analysis of vortex dynamics of lobed jets from three-dimensional diffusers. Vol. 43. 2011. 065502. [Google Scholar]
- M. Belovich, V. and M. Samimy, Mixing Processes in a Coaxial Geometry with a Central Lobed Mixer-Nozzle. Vol. 35. 1997. 838–841. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, H., et al., PASSIVE CONTROL ON JET MIXING FLOWS BY USING VORTEX GENERATORS. 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, H., et al., Mixing Process in a Lobed Jet Flow. AIAA Journal, 2002. 40(7): p. 1339–1345. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tacutu, L., et al., Real scale experimental study for performance evaluation of unidirectional air diffuser perforated panels. Vol. 32. 2018. 01014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.