E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Directive 2010/31/EU on the energy performance of buildings - 19 May 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Directive (EU) 2018/844 on the energy performance of buildings - 9 July 2018 [Google Scholar]
- G. Morrison, T. Anderson and M. Behnia, Seasonal performance rating of heat pump water heaters, Sol. Energy, Elsevier, 76, pp. 147–152, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Guo, J. Wu, R. Wang and S. Li, Experimental research and operation optimization of an air-source heat pump water heater, Appl. Energ., Elsevier, 88, pp. 4128–4138, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Commission Decision of 1 March 2013 establishing the guidelines for Member States on calculating renewable energy from heat pumps from different heat pump technologies pursuant to Article 5 of Directive 2009/28/EC of the European Parliament and Council, Brussels: EU, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zhiyi Wang, Jiachen Zhong, Gaoyuan Wang, Research on the improvement of defrosting bottom freezing to the heat pump unit with subcooler at low ambient temperature, Energy Procedia, 158, pp. 2092-209 7, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Zhangyuan Wang, Peng Guo, Haijing Zhang, Wansheng Yang, Sheng Mei, Comprehensive review on the development of SAHP for domestic hot water, Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev., 72, pp. 871–881 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mohanraja, Ye. Belyayevb, S. Jayaraj, A. Kaltayev, Research and developments on solar assisted compression heat pump systems – A comprehensive review (Part A: Modeling and modifications), Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev., 83, pp. 90–123, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sandeep S. Joshi, Ashwinkumar S. Dhoble, Photovoltaic -Thermal systems (PVT): Technology review and future trends, Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev., 92, pp. 848–882, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Aste, C. Del Pero, F. Leonforte, Water PVTcollectors performance comparison, Energy Procedia, 105, pp. 961–966, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yanping Du, Christopher J. Fell, Benjamin Duck, Dong Chen, Kurt Liffman, Yinan Zhang, Min Gu, Yonggang Zhu, Evaluation of photovoltaic panel temperature in realistic scenarios, Energ. Convers. Manage., 108, pp. 60–67, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chow, T., F. Fong K., Pei, G., Ji, J., He, M., Potential use of photovoltaic-integrated solar heat pump system in Hong Kong, Appl. Therm. Eng., 30, pp. 1066–1072, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Fang, G., Hu, H., Liu, X., Experimental investigation on the photovoltaic thermal solar heat pump air-conditioning system on water-heating mode. Exp. Therm. Fluid. Sci., 34, pp. 736–743, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xingxing Zhang, Xudong Zhao, Jingchun Shen, Xi Hu, Xuezhi Liu, Jihuan Xu, Design, fabrication and experimental study of a solar photovoltaic/loop-heat-pipe based heat pump system, Sol. Energy., 97,551–568, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Hong Li, Yue Sun, Operational performance study on a photovoltaic loop heat pipe/solar assisted heat pump water heating system, Energ. & Build., 158, pp. 861–872, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Aguilar, S. Aledo and P.V. Quiles, Experimental study of the solar photovoltaic contribution for the domestic hot water production with heat pumps in dwellings, Appl. Therm. Eng., 101, pp.379–389, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- EN 16147, Heat pumps with electrically driven compressors – Testing and requirements for marking for domestic hot water units (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Technical specifications for installations connected to the network, IDAE, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.