E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- W. Goetzler, R. Zogg, J. Young, C. Johnson, Energy savings potential and RD & D opportunities for non-vapor compression HVAC technologies, Report prepared by Navigant Consulting Inc. for the U.S Department of Energy (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yin, S. Li, X. Zhang, D. Peng. Feasibility and performance analysis of a desiccant solution regenerator using hot air, Energy Build. 43, 5 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Bassuoni, An experimental study of structured packing dehumidifier/regenerator operating with liquid desiccant, Energy 36, 5 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Fumo, D.Y. Goswami, Study of an aqueous lithium chloride desiccant system: Air dehumidification and desiccant regeneration, Sol. Energy 72, 4 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Liu, Y. Jiang, X.M. Chang, X.Q. Yi, Experimental investigation of the heat and mass transfer between air and liquid desiccant in a cross-flow regenerator, Renew. Energy 32 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yin, X. Zhang, Z. Chen, Experimental study on dehumidifier and regenerator of liquid desiccant cooling air conditioning system, Build. Environ. 42 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE Guideline 2-2010, Engineering analysis of experimental data, (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.