E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- http://tightvent.eu/about [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E779-10: Standard Test Method for Determining Air Leakage Rate by Fan Pressurization, ASTM International, 2010.1 [Google Scholar]
- ISO 12569: 2016(E): Thermal performance of buildings and materials - Determination of specific airflow rate in buildings - Tracer gas dilution method, 2016.6 [Google Scholar]
- Jae-Hun Jo et al., Characteristics of pressure distribution and solution to the problems caused by stack effect in high-rise residential buildings, Building and Environment, 42, Issue 1, 263-271, (Jan. 2007) [Google Scholar]
- SG Howieson, T Sharpe, P Farren, Building tight – ventilating right? How are new air tightness standards affecting indoor air quality in dwellings?, 35, Issue 5, 475-487, (Nov. 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Toriumi, T. Kurabuchi, M. Mizoguchi and S. Kodera, Effects of Building Envelope Airtightness with Mechanical Ventilation on Operation of Housing Equipment in Apartments, Transaction of the Society of Heating, Air-conditioning and Sanitary Engineerings of Japan, 43, 11-18 (Nov. 2013) [Google Scholar]
- JIS A 4702: Doorsets (2000) [Google Scholar]
- JIS A 4706: Windows (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.